Tuesday, October 2, 2007

another one bites the dust




In the past couple of years, my New York contingency has been dwindling. Everyone moves. There was a mass migration of college friends (3) to Cleveland 3 years ago. Sara moved to SF, Kelly to Boston, Liz to DC, Mara to Miami, Carly to Cleveland and now my friend Erin Lang (now Erin Jerro), who moved to NY the same week as me and shared many a slice of pizza with me when we both couldn't afford our own, a friend I have known since our high school musical days at Magnificat, who made a frightening life change when she moved to Jersey City, got married and had twins about a year ago, has decided to follow the fold and head back to Cleveland. Hanging out with Libby this past weekend, I fear her migration is coming soon, too. As her and her Ohioan boyfriend talk longingly of Cleveland real-estate.
So, as I say goodbye to another Clevelander in New York, I think to myself.....what the hell is the matter with people?

Here are some pics of those adorable twins.

No comments: