Friday, September 21, 2007

Hello McDonnell Ladies!

And what an attractive bunch, I might add... Anyone here from Cleveland?
Booyah!
So glad for this as I feel so out of touch - thank you, Jackie!

What's shaking?

My Answer: The tail of my adorable doggy who I was lucky enough to find at the pound - why it was as if I'd dreamt up the perfect dog and there he was! (How do I post pictures?) He's really so ridiculously cute and full of personality that people have said I should train him for the movies, but I don't know. Not sure I want him getting into drugs.

In other news, a new writing partner and I wrote a drama pilot about a family of bootleggers in Kansas, circa 1921. After many weeks of consideration and passing it about - the nice ladies at HBO finally passed - but it was a very, very kind and considered pass which was full of compliments so we're hoping to get hired on one of their other shows. And we've moved along to writing a new spec feature script called "Birth Mother" - based on my new writing partner's experience of meeting hers.

And that's all I got.

What's new with all of you?

2 comments:

jackie said...

when you make a post, there should be a photo icon in the posting box. then, you can download your pics from your computer.

I want to see your dog. I hear he likes to hang out in the convertable while you go out at night. Awesome.

Susie McDonnell said...

oh, i just noticed the comment feature!

hello there!